UNE SMART Region Incubator and The Spinifex Network collaborated to present this panel event addressing the big question:
“What is the future for rural health?” Visioning the best future for rural Australians. How does it look? How do we get there?
Over 50 people met in Tamworth at the UNE SMART Region Incubator to hear from Australia’s Rural Health Commissioner, Professor Ruth Stewart and her views on the future of Rural Health. Virtual and in person panellists made responses and received questions across the floor and from the large online audience.
- Professor Ruth Stewart, National Rural Health Commissioner
- Associate Professor Leanne Brown, University of Newcastle Tamworth
- Professor Jennifer Williams, Dean, Faculty of Medicine and Health, University of New England
- Anna Barwick, Founder of PharmOnline and NSW Woman of the Year
- Susan Nancarrow, CEO Healthwork International
- Dr Shannon Nott, Rural Health Director of Medical Services at Western NSW Local Health District
- Dr Sid Vohra, Director of Medical Services and Chief Medical Officer Orange Health Service